Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:54:21 -0800
From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
I just experienced my first shelter loss - last night little Moska at the
GCFA wasn't doing too well (she had Cardiomyopathy), so I placed her in a
carrying sack and went about my duties.  I'd scritch her little chin and
stroke her forehead now and then, and spoke softly to her.  I remember her
stirring a bit, then a few minutes later I checked on her & she was gone.
I was all alone in the shelter & didn't know what to do!  So I sat quietly
for a moment, then placed her aside until Mary & Norm arrived.  Then I
called my fiance and bawled my eyes out.

Sandee, could you please keep an eye out for a sweet little chocolate girl?
Tell her I will meet her there and be her escort when the time comes.  In
the meantime she should look for her brothers & sisters (also known as the
"Wilson Ferrets") who have gone before her.  I hope she knows that even
though she never got a permanent place to live, she had a home in every
volunteer's heart (including mine).  Thank you.

Amy

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Koty the doggie
(along w/ Jason & Amy) at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394