Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:48:07 -0500
From:
Vicki Rummel <[log in to unmask]>
We got a new kitten in October.  She only weighed about 1.5# when we got
her (less than any of our 4 ferrets).  Their hidey-hole is behind the TV.
Well, they thought this new kitten was great.  They grabbed her by the
scruff and tried to take her behind the TV with the rest of the loot.
She would cry and they would let go of her and look at me like I said
something.  It was hilarious!  Now, the kitten weighs about 5# and they
all play nicely together.