Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:37:30 -0800
From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
I hope the people that make the Weezl Watchr gates are reading again....

I belong to a puppy mill rescue mailing list.  I introduced myself the
other day and led them to my homepage to check out the Herd.  One of the
posters looked at the photo for Rootie, where you can clearly see the Weezl
Watchr gate behind him.  She asked for information on what it was.  When I
posted a detailed description and my testimonial to how much I love them, I
got *4* return e-mails within 2 hours asking for more info where they could
be purchased!

So now 3000+ OTHER animal fanatics know about these great gates, and
hopefully will pick up a few to help the shelter that makes them.  Cool!  I
don't want this to sound like I'm patting myself on the back, but I was
just so excited that interest was sparked in the gates.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo.  We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy