Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:13:49 +1300
From:
Well... it's been quite a holiday season for me!

I'm now officially knee-deep in wedding plans, in fact so deep in plans
I've had to shut down most of the email lists I'm a part of, and catching
up on the others (such as the FML) whenever possible.

Sorry about not personally communicating with everyone, I've been busy
getting to know my new fiance, and telling our relatives!

*hugs* to you all,

Sam