Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 00:19:36 EST
From:
Kara Ceraolo <[log in to unmask]>
This isn't my ferret and I'm no where close, but hopefully someone is.
Please no flames--she is looking to do the best thing for the animal now.
If you think you might be able to adopt this guy, please e-mail her at

Woman outside NYC is looking to give away a ferret; the kids have grown
and are not paying attention to it anymore.  He is a 3 y.o. panda.  He is
playful, friendly, and litter-trained.  She will also give away large
cage and accessories.  Unfortunately he's being fed Meow Mix, and the
conversation actually started with concerns about smell...so it would be
nice to get this guy into a loving, more experienced home.