Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 03:23:01 -0500
From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Hello ,

I posted earlier regarding the loss of my parents' Siberian Husky, Sheba.
Nancy and Woody Zorn, my folks, were very deeply moved and appreciated
every email .  In fact, they were quite overwhelmed that people whom
they had never met took the time to write and share their own painful
experiences , in hopes to make a stranger feel not so alone in grief.

Yes, this is a ferret list, and I took some liberties in posting the death
of a dog.  I'm very, very grateful that so many of you went out of your
way to give so much.  May your kindness come back to you when you need it
the most.

Love never dies.

All the best,

Kym Zorn Long