Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 04:38:36 -0800
From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all!

I am hoping to obtain some feedback or advice about what to do with our
ferrets.

A little background:
My roommate has two ferrets (Simba and Nala) who are about 3 years old
(give or take a year for both).  They have never had more than three in
their group.  They have been two for about nine months before they moved
up here from FL.

I had five (Domi, Nonnie, Staci, Dante and Cooper) until a month ago.  I
had seven until last April.  Their ages range from 3-5-3/4 yrs.  Mine never
had a problem accepting others....well, except Domi, but that's bc she is a
crotchedy old lady, lol.  Anyway, a month ago, I adopted a four month old
named Zeus.

Zeus belonged to a couple who let him free roam (ours now free roam most
of the day in their large ferret room: a finished, walk up attack).  He
was the only ferret for those four months.