paul_jamison8742 Last Name <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:20:35 -0800
Rev. Ronald L. Sims said
>It is with a heavy heart, and a million tears shed, that Cloud Dancer left
>this mortal world at 8:25pm E.S.T. 12/12/2000, for the Rainbow Bridge.  I
>pray that no one should feel such pain as I now do, at the departure of so
>loving a ferret as Cloud Dancer.

Rev. Sims, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your little guy Cloudy.  It's
obvious he was very much loved - as are all the animals you share your
life with, here and at the Bridge.  My thoughts are with you and yours.

Paul