From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:49:52 -0800
Someone asked about premedicating and here is my experience.  I am too
paranoid to try Benedryl so my vet administers an antihistamine shot prior
to Fervac.  You need to make sure that the antihistamine shot does not
contain steroids because it counteracts the effectiveness of the shot.
This is what the vet at the USDA told me.  I don't know the name of what
my vet administers but Dr. Williams might know what I am talking about.
Do I know what I am talking about - LOL.

I am behind in my FML reading but the Qtip story had me rolling on the
floor!  My Cleo likes to "bite the heads off of live Qtips" so I really
enjoyed hearing that a ferret likes to stuff them into the toilet.

On descenting, whoever asked about that, you can email me privately and I
will give you my experience with three of mine.  One was impacted and came
through perfectly.  The other two, that is another story.

Does anyone know where I can get all-natural beef jerky?  I am tired of
making it and I don't want to give them the Oberto stuff because of all
the additives and chemicals (sulfites).

Ouch!  That is a leg attached to that slipper, Marley!  Help.....