From:
Joe and Julie Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 01:39:29 EST
Hello to all,
Tommorrow morning at 11:30 we take our boys, Mouse and Sabo to see the vet.
Sabo, our youngster needs the rest of his boosters.  While we are concerned
with the fact that Mouse has been loosing some weight.  I'm probably just
being an overprotective mom where Mouse is concerned.  Although my husband,
Joe, is being the overprotective father with Sabo.  He is worried that he
is gaining to much weight the way Bob did before we lost him.  I just say
that he is a growing little fuzzbutt.  Better to be safe than sorry though.
It may sound silly, but please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, it is
so hard going back to the vet where we had to say Goodbye to our Bob.  Will
be a pressing time for us.  Although I am sure Mouse and Sabo will do there
very best to keep our hands full.  We will let you know GOOD results.

Always thankful to you all,
Julie Bell
Dooks and Wiggles from Mouse and Sabo
While always missing Bob