Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:32:56 +0000
I had to go away down to the South of Uk as my father in law died and my
friend came in every day to feed our two cats and my four fuzzies.  We were
away for a fortnight and I got daily updates by phone.  Friend works but
still found time to play with all of them.  However when I got back at 11pm
at night and went into the dining room and spoke to my husband all hell
broke loose outside in the two houses.  They had heard my voice.  I opened
the door to their crates and four fuzzies just launched themselves at me
licking and kissing me.  I was so pleased as Yuki and Zaa Zaa have only
been with me for two months and I didn't think they really accepted me.
(They were adults, used for hunting and not 100% tame when I got them
although Jane from the ferret rescue had done wonders with them)  They
got a four hour playtime the next day in the house and then behaved as if
I didn't exist.  Typical.

selkie

If you are curious about Ferrets enter here.
http://www.ferretmania.cjb.net
The Ferret site was designed by my daughter, who suffers from Psuedotumor
Cerebri, known in UK as Benign Intercranial Hypertension.