From:
Sue Selby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:31:03 -0500
It would appear that the ferret in question is mine.  I sold a whole female
kit at the fair.  The family that bought the kit were well educated by
myself and Carole McCraig.  They also signed a sales agreement which states
if they cannot keep the ferret I have the option of taking it back.  I was
never contacted.  They further signed a spay/neuter contract.  I contacted
the buyer this evening and found out they sold the ferret in question.  I
have no control over that happening.  Had Marlene called me and yes she
knows me and has my phone number, she would have found out the facts.  How
dare you Marlene accuse me of not placing my ferrets responsibly.  I have
been doing this for several years now, this is the first time I have ever
had a problem.  Marlene as you see fit not to return my calls, I will be
taking further legal action to assure the return of this ferret to my care.
Yes my sales agreement and spay/neuter contract will stand up in court.
People need to get the facts straight before posting.  The wrong statement
can leave you open to legal ramifications that can get very ugly.

Sue