Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:57:53 -0600
I have been a member of FML for about two months and have not taken the
opportunity to post before.  Simply because I was being selfish and just
taking in information.  Well it is sad that I am motivated to FINALLY post
because of what I have seen here recently.

Kim and many others who share what they have to those helpless little ferts
that may have nothing or nothing to be desired should be commedned.  I know
Kim from another online group and I know all of this group's members adore
her and give her much respect for her choices in helping with the animal
community.....namely ferrets.

For all the unselfish love that ferrets give to each of us who are lucky
enough to be owned by ferret(s), how can we humaly think it feasible to
bach or even question a motive of someone like Kim.  Knowing Kim as I have
come to through posts and other conversations, she is dedicated much above
what each of us may potentially give our own fuzzies!

Unless one can walk a mile in the shoes of another, the one who criticizes
has nothing worhtwhile to say let alone read here on a wonderful mode of
information.  Like Momma used to always tell me....if you have nothing
nice to say the keep your mouth shut!!!!!!!

Love you Kim...and all others that devote the time, energy, and love to
care for ferrets otherwise less unfortunate!

Kevin Golliglee

The views expressed her may not necessarily represent the meedia throught
which they appear, but... as life has it I have the freedom to express my
opinion anywhere I please!!!!!