From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:48:04 -0600
There is no reason or excuse for this to have happend.  Live animal crates
are marked as "Live Animals" clearly.  Someone had to offload those babies
and there is paperwork and supervisors as well.  Someone should have
caught this before the deadly end.  They cannot replace those lives or the
suffering.  No matter what the airlines says or what excuses they make -
there is absolutely no reason this should have happened.

We can't change what has already happened to those babies, but we can
complain loudly, albeit politely, to the airline and to USDA.  If anyone
has the email, phone, address to file a complaint, please post it.  Also
it is very important to notify USDA.  Please, this is something we can do
to help the little ones.  We can't bring them back to life but we can help
their deaths contribute to the betterment for all the little ones.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity