From:
Jessica Bock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:52:11 -0700
Hi, I don't personally own a ferret, but I subscribe to a list similar to
this one for guinea pig owners and I know that someone here will be able
to help me with this.  I have a friend who recently got a ferret, thinking
that he'd be able to take care of it.  Unfortunately, shortly after, he got
assigned longer hours at his job, and although he hates to do it, he needs
to find a different home for the little guy because he doesn't feel that
the attention he's able to give him is adequate.  So, what I'm looking for
is either someone in or near Nebraska who is confident that they can give
him proper care and attention and is willing to take him (if you'd like
more details about him, please contact me) or, if there are other resources
for finding good ferret homes that you know of (I really had no idea where
to begin looking), I would be more than happy to reference those.  If you
could please email me back at my personal address, it would be appreciated,
however, I'll continue reading the Digest for responses.

Thank you so very much for any assistance you provide (in advance)!!

Jessica