Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:34:23 -0500
Count me as another Kim supporter.  No, I haven't visited her shelter,
however my unease at what's going on presently has to do with the secretive
nature of what's being done.  Kim herself has said that any question will
be answered and I know that anyone wanting to visit her shelter will be
welcomed.

I have to question the integrity of the person(s) starting these rumors yet
being unwilling to stand up for their viewpoint.  It makes what's being
spread around suspect in my book.

Kim has been helpful to me many times in the past, her love for ferrets is
evident in every post she writes.  Her willingness to openly confront these
rumors is, to me, a strong indicator that she is a target rather than a
villain.

I truly hope that whoever is doing this to Kim and to the ferrets she cares
for either makes him/herself known so Kim can confront her accusers or,
retracts the accusations.

Beth

"Always a godmother, never a God."

              - Fran Lebowitz