From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:34:39 -0500
Hey All,

Just a quick little note for all the others on the list that have ferrets
with EE.  Do NOT get the distemper vac.  I thought I was doing the best
thing and Rinkydink has really taken a turn for the worst.  The distemper
vac has really aggravated her EE.  She is being hospialized today to try
to get her EE under control again.  God, she is just 2 years old!  Please.
please watch after my little one.  Prayer and loving thoughts are coveted.

Karen