Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:32:10 -0600
Bill may not post this, and for that I would hold nothing against him for
such, but I really feel a need to let those who would even attempt to hurt
Kim, her shelter, and those she cares for just how much contempt, and
disgust I feel for them.  She works far to hard, and gives far to much of
herself to be treated in such a manner.

I'm sure whoever it is reads this list, and I just want you to know that it
is a truly an evil and despicable thing that you are attempting to do to
that girl and those she cares for.  What's wrong with you?  What went wrong
in your development that could possibly cause you to want to do this to
someone who gives as much of herself as Kim does to those little guys she
cares for?  I am totally baffled, and have to wonder how you really feel
about your own.

Sooner or later who you are will come out into the light of day, and with
the friends, and support of those who love Kim, and what she does, I'm
sure it will be something you will live to regret if only in damage to
reputation, and lose of face.  That of course depends as well on how bad
Kim is hurt from all of this...

Cap
and The Herd