From:
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:44:35 EST
hi, Well I'm going to the vet conference in Feb!  i'm bringing Drag so he
can be fitted for a cart.  i hope to attend some ferret seminars, but I
haven't seen any good ones yet.  since the topic of Euthasia is going on,
I'll try to get more info on the subject to pass on to everyone.

Also if anyone on the list is attending i would like to meet you!  My
shelter is very close to the MGM and maybe you'll have time to visit the
shelter kids.  I hope to meet some of the wonderful ferret vets from
around the USA there.  My vet will be attending also.

If anyone needs a place to crash, I always have an extra hammy for you, LOL.
CJ
24 Carat ferret Rescue And Shelter