Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:23:38 -0600
This was written by Tiffy on the FOB list.
I asked her if I could post it here & she said yes (& asked for the addy
to subcribe.)  It is a beautiful memorial for the ferrets.
~Micaela~

Subject: For the 35 lost little ones

In the night sky of our hearts
35 new stars twinkle
little shinning eyes
looking over us from above

As they cross the rainbow bridge
Meeting new friends that someone us have known
Some sitting under the raisen tree,
others by the stream of Ferretone.
With beautiful green hills around for them to roam.

In the night sky of our hearts
35 new stars twinkle
little shinning eyes
looking over us from above
having never know our homes,
but carrying with them our love.

Just something that came to me at work so I started writing.  I know I have
shed tears for each and every one of the babies that have been lost, not
just the ones listed in the poem.

Hugs and ferret kisses to all,
Tiffy and da Fuzziekids