From:
Fairy Dust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:36:00 +1000
Hi, I have two little girl ferrets.  They will be one next month.  I have
only had them for a month.  They were both strays and I adopted them from
the Ferret Welfare society here in Sydney Australia.  I am having a really
hard time trying to teach them not to bite.  They don't bite me so much
anymore, just when they get real excited and forget that I am not a
Ferret!!!  But they bite everyone else.  So now the rest of my family is
scared to come near them.  I hope someone can offer me some advice.  I
would really appreciate it.  Thanks!!!