From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:24:14 -0800
for my spoiled rotten little monsters.  I gave them a shower instead of
bath (all 3 at the same time).  They are freaked out about drowning in the
tub ... I guess I would be too if my legs were only 3" long!  In a shower
they only have to be under the stream when need be (less scary).  I climb
in there with them.  If they poop, they poop (and 1 always did).  I used
one of those plastic puffy things on them and made it more like being
pampered and massaged.  Hug them/play with them when going under the water
(like pretend their little airplanes or something and only keep their heads
under for a few seconds at a time.  In fact, as long they were getting
lovin' I could keep their bodies under the stream for a long time.  As for
drying, they'd get rolled up in the towel and gently towel dried/loved one
at a time (their special time with mom).  Of course they'd go nuts when out
of the shower but it was the happy weasel play nuts... and no accidents!

DD