From:
"Pam Hostetler (Double Dooker)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:19:58 -0000
Just wanted to send an update on the post regarding the ferrets that needed
a home in Urbana, Ohio.  My roomate and I made the trip up to Urbana last
evening to pick up the little fuzzie.  We are members of the Heart of Ohio
Ferret Assoc. and help run the rescue for the club.  The other poor fuzzie
who had been having health problems had been put down on Thursday.  She was
Marshall Farms and the previous owners said she was in pain and they did
not want her to suffer.  She was over 5yrs old.  The little one we did
bring home seems to be in good health and spirits, although they had been
feeding them cat food per the advice of their vet.  We are trying to switch
him to our shelter mix which includes TF, Zupreem, The Ferret Store Mix,
etc.  He will be making a trip to the vet on Monday for his shots and a
check up.

I just want to thank the person who posted about this ferret needing a
home, now he will get a second chance for a better life.

In Ferret,
Pam Hostetler
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue