Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:29:34 -0800
Greetings all, and Dooks to the kids.

I apologize to those who get this in the cross-posts.

The other night I noticed a puddle of liquid on the floor near the litter
box.  I had thought it may have been urine, but it was green tinted.  I
dismissed it thinking something had gotten wet and the color bled.

Tonight after putting Group 1 away, I started to clean the floor.  Well, I
found another puddle of lime green urine.  Yes, I am certain it is urine.
Clear liquid with a lime green tint.

I will be trying to segregate the kids in that group (14 of them) to see if
I can find out who is leaving the puddles.  All have been active and seem
healthy with good appetites.  In the meantime does anyone have any ideas as
to what may cause this particular color?

Dang, just when I was getting good at 'Poopology 101' they
throw me a slider.  Pee Patrol, here I come.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~