From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:31:26 -0500
Georgia, About the mosquito spray.  I doubt there is any being done at this
time of year, especially since we have had so many nights of below freezing
temps, if any skeeters survived that, spray ain't gonna kill 'em.

You going to tell me that, that little card carrying weasel Kouri, doesn't
have a green card but has a NRA card?  Really sorry about your little
"operation" you have going there with those little ferret hand crocheting
afghans, going kaput, but come on 7 minute breaks?  That's the good life
huh?  And you think Gator & hawk will go back with you for that?  Let me
tell you Gator boy will give you some very nice pierced ears but that's
about all the work he will do.  He is pretty use to the really good life
here.  Gets to go out on nice days & dig his little heart out & then sack
out.  Or even better yet, sprawl on his back with his pudgy paws up the air
silently demanding a full body massage & woe be to you if he doesn't get
it.  And Hawk.  Well Hawk would be happy to be go & be supervisor.  Let
the rest slow down & he will be on them like flies on honey.  Of course
you know he will beat the crap out of anyone he wants to, just because.
So expect a whole lot of disruption.

Nope they don't get baby octopus, you are sure right about that.  However
I don't either & if I remember right they didn't seem to like it.  Hummm?
Now both those boys love bananas, got any?

Now don't go putting Wolfy down here.  She seems like a very fine lady &
there are some of us that happen to need wagon loads of depends.  And what
is wrong with touring a Depends factory?  I have been promised that very
thing for my next birthday present thank you very much.

Ah, on that little trip of yours through The Canal, didn't you forget Mr.
Percy's airplane?

I think you are going to need a map or two Georgia, cause if you go the way
you mentioned, I hate to tell you this but, you done passed Tarpon Springs
some time back.  But hey if you do find your way there I'll be more than
happy to meet you.  Do you think maybe your guys could teach my guys that
hand crocheting stuff?  The way vet bills have been adding up I think they
had better start paying their own medical bills.  Ha!

Lynn & Clan War Weasels