Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:30:20 -0500
I just read Anne Ryan's post that they are adopting "#29" from the NJ Xmas
Ferret Rescue.  Well, I went down to the shelter today and got "#28" from
that rescue, and he is at home with me now! :->

His name is going to be Paddington Bear ... and since I already had a
ferret before who was named Paddington, this one will be "Paddington,
Release 1.02". ;->  He is a beautiful ferret who is kind of a cross between
a cinnamon and a silver mitt, I think ..  he definitely has white mitts,
but he also has a rather cinnamon-coloured coat.  Paddington is a Marshall
Farms ferret, he's in excellent health, and we think he's about three years
old.

He was eagerly greeted here by the "old timers" (my three foster ferrets) -
Smokay (about 8 years old), and Blair and Bianca (both about 4 or 5 years
old, I think).  Paddington war danced around them happily, spent the next
hour exploring his new home, and then cuddled up and went to sleep right
with him.  I think he's going to like it here.

Thanks to everyone who assisted in rescuing and caring for these wonderful
ferrets; I am very happy to be welcoming this little guy into my home! :->

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483