From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:33:33 -0000
Dear ferret lovers.
It has come to my attention that several people on the FML are considering
breeding Scoozies and ferrets, Yet have no idea how to feed the resulting
"Bits".  So I thought that I would give you the benefit of my immense
knowledge on this subject.

Those who know me, will tell you that I have dedicated the last twenty
five minutes of my life in the study of, both foozies and scerrets, and
have read every thing that has never been printed on the subject, and
even some that has, but that was very little.

Now as far as feeding the resulting "Bits" may I tell you that BARF (bolts
and rail filings ) is the only way forward.  However, before you decide to
take on this time consuming diet.  please note that a special grinding
machine is needed to cope with the demand.

One can obtain BARF (bolts and rail filings) from scrap metal merchants
but this is very poor quality and so I personally only get it from good
reputable iron mongers, it is in it's whole state and you do have to do a
bit of work first.

The removal of all the internal and external threads from all nut's, bolt's
and screws is essential to the well being of your little ones, be they
Foozies or Scerrets, For we are all aware that thread can wrap itself
around the giggle pins that are located deep inside our little ones, and
when that happens it only takes the smallest of gags to set off a reaction,

I deeply believe that this is what has happened to Wolfy and heaven forbid
that any of my dear ones should ever fall victim to it.  One would hate to
keep mopping up, and just think of the damage it could cause to the
internal workings of our dear miniature metal Mickey's.

Dear breeders please I implore you, NEVER EVER fall into the trap of
offering your little " bits " any kind of magnetic filings.  no matter how
much you are tempted or how much they cry for them.  This can be the death
of the poor things and only the prompt action with a huge dose of "Castor
Oil "can even hope to remove the resulting blockage that these magnetic
filings can cause.

If you should like more information on how to feed BARF (bolts and rail
filings ) then be sure to go to my web site ..  it is very aptly named,
"Prances with Scerrets.

loud dooks and big hugs.... Youlreek Ofvoil .
(alias Eggy Annie)