Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:58:09 -0500
Rescue me not only with your hands but with your heart as well.
Rescue me not out of pity but out of love.
Rescue me not with self-righteousness but with compassion.
Rescue me not because of my past but because of my future.
Rescue me not simply to save me but to give me a new life.
Rescue me not only with a firm hand but with tolerance and patience.
Rescue me not only for who I am but who I will become.
Rescue me not to revere yourself to others but because you want me.
Rescue me not with a hidden agenda but with desire to teach me to trust.
Rescue me not to be caged but to be your companion.
Rescue me not to replace one you've lost but to sooth your spirit.
Rescue me not to be your pet but to be your friend.
I will give you unconditional love.

Wishing Light, Love & Laughter
Carol &
The Jax Wrecking Crew