From:
Tricia Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:50:17 GMT
First of all, I would like to thank all of you that responded to my
posting.  I am very sorry for not responding to any of your email...my
computer crashed, and I've had a difficult time getting online.

And now, I'd like to tell you about the little jill.  She was taken to a
veterinarian, who said she was in good health, and about 1 year old.  The
tatoos in her ear suggest that she's a marshall farms ferret, and she is
very sweet.  While my evil computer was down, I did some scrambling around,
and now she has two sisters and a brother and a mommy who loves them all.
They decided to name her Bella Donna, "Bella", after my girl who has
cancer, and "Donna" for the lady who found her.

Thank you all for your help.

Tricia
and her three girls, Bella, Shirley, and Kayla