Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:50:49 -0800
From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all fuzzie slaves:

I made three fuzzie sightings this week, all three were on the Animal
Planet channel.  The first was on Wild Rescues; there was a segment on
ferret shelters that take in all the unwanted ferrets.

It was very informative and favored the ferrets strongly, even if the
woman was a little misinformed.  She said that ferrets "don't" steal.
Apparently, she's not a subscriber to this list or she would have learned
that there are many things that "most" ferrets steal.

The other two were both on Emergency Vets.  One ferret came in with renal
failure.  He was an older guy who was having kidney problems and they
could not help him.  They said he'd just have to wait it out.

The other ferret came into the emergency room with a bad anaphylactic
reaction to a distemper vaccination.  After a shot of epinepherine and
a day in the oxygen cage, he was good as new.

As a whole, I think that the shows were very positive and helped shed some
light on our situation.  People can better understand ferrets and the
people they keep.  Have a good week,

Shannon and the Cyberfuzzie Furbrats!
 Bailey, Sebastian, Molly, Felicia & Sonny.
http://www.geocities.com/cyberfuzzie