From:
Rebecca McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:09:49 -0500
My sincere condolences to all who've lost their beloved fur kids lately.

I helped to place 8 of the Utah fuzzies here in Indiana, and they are such
a lovely bunch of little kids.  Unfortunately, one is not doing well, and
has made several trips to the vets.  Which is the basis for this note:
Please, if you can find it within your budget, send money to Jackie Hawley
or to SOS to help out with the vet bills for these kids.  The work the
folks did in rescuing these fur babies from this woman is outstanding, but
their costs are still up there.  I was in contact with one yesterday, and
she said unfortunately donations seem to have dropped off.  I've tried to
send what I can at the moment, but with all of us out here on this list,
please, continue to send money to help with all the vet bills for these
kids-we should all be able to help out somehow.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem

Rebecca McFarlane
Graduate Secretary
Basic Medical Sciences
School of Veterinary Medicine
1246 Lynn Hall
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1246
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and taste
good with ketchup"