From:
Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:10:29 -0400
My ferret Abby had surgery and the vet said only soft food for a week
because of what was wrong.  The vet said offer hard food again after a
week has passed and I did that.  It's been almost 3 weeks now since surgery
and she will not touch her hard food at all except to move a few pieces to
the litter box!  At times I have went about 8 to 10 hours between feedings
trying to get her to eat on her own (hard food).  How do I convince Abby
to start eating hard food again (Totally Ferret, Marshall Ferret Food)?

Thanks Jenny and Abby