From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:15:44 -0000
I am seeking help from the only place that I am sure will give it to me
straight answer on this subject.

I am the proud slave to five furkids and to one that at the moment we are
fostering.  My babes have a breakfast of Mashed banana , and minced chicken
with a small amount of tea added to it, so that they can really tuck in and
lap it up..  this is followed by a cod-liver oil capsule which they come
running for as soon as they here the rattle of the tub..  I have done
this for the past eighteen months and always thought my furkids looked
well and they are indeed lively enough and into mischief as many of you
already know..  Now comes the dilemma..  I have just been informed by a
professional person who rescues ferrets that I am indeed poisoning my
furkids by giving them cod-liver oil as it contains Vitamin A and that
it is toxic to ferrets, She has recommended that I give them Ferretone
instead ..  But, on looking at the contents I find that Ferretone
contains, " cod-liver oil and also vitamin A".  What do I do.?  Please
help as I am in a total quandary..

Eggy Annie