From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:55:29 -0600
Hello FML,

I had posted on the FML the other day about receiving a bad batch of
Totally Ferret recently.  It had been the 2nd bag within a 6 - 8 month
period and I was inquiring if other fml'ers had any similar problems.
Well, no sooner before I could call and ask about it...Performance Foods
e-mailed me with the concern and wanted to follow up on it.  I thought
that was great!  I gave them my batch number on the bag and they are going
to check it out and let me know.  Thank you Performance Foods for being
concerned and taking the initiative for your customers!

On another note, I know a lot of people feed their fuzzies a mix of of
ferret food, Eukanuba Kitten being one of them.  Does anyone know what the
difference would be if they were to eat the Eukanuba Cat instead of Kitten?
Just inquiring...I have a friend who is currently feeding her fuzzies a
mixture of Eukanuba Cat Chicken & Rice and Ultimate ferret food.  We don't
have Totally Ferret in our area (i'm working on that right now) and she
doesn't want to order it online.  I have offered to order it for her
(that's how I currently get my TF), and she can repay me...she is thinking
about it.

Thank you to all who replied to me about my inquiry of Ithaca, New York...
your suggestions and comments were very helpful!

Warm *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo(RooBear), Pepe', Spunky & Leah