From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:10:28 -0600
Hello FML,

Is there anyone on the FML from the Ithaca, NY area?  If so, would you care
to e-mail me...I am possibly relocating out there and would appreciate any
info such as: know of any ferret friendly apartment rentals, legalities in
that area as far as fuzzies are concerned, etc.  Thanks!

This is not meant to sound like i'm bashing Totally Ferret, and please no
flames started over this, but the last two bags of Totally Ferret I have
gotten have been bad.  One of the bags even had an expiration date of May
6, 2002, which I thought would be pretty fresh...but it stinks and my
fuzzies just sniff it and won't eat it (they have been eating this for
years).  I have to resend them back to the supplier and wait for them to
ship me out the new bag.  Which can take up to 1 or 2 weeks to receive the
new stuff.  It's frustrating!  I also feed them Eukanuba lamb and chicken,
so at least they have that to eat until the new stuff comes in...but i'm
getting very discouraged.  I am going to switch suppliers, but they were
well known and had good prices.  Guess, i'll just have to try someone
else.  Has anyone else had problems lately?

Warm *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah