From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:37:25 -0800
Hello- you put one of my responses in your email about not having any luck
contacting FA-- I actually don't really know much about FA myself, but I
imagine they're a very grassroots, definitely volunteer organization.
Doesn't mean they shouldn't get back to you, but I can understand they're
probably busy.

You mentioned that I stated the "painfully" obvious about CA legalization.
I know.  And I understand your frustration because I went through it too
trying to find information.  But no one is going to post the kind of
information you're looking for publicly on the FML.  I know you haven't
been able to get in touch with anyone specifically, but you now have my
email and can send me a note privately if you want.

Jaime