From:
WIZARD-LZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:00:40 -0500
Sorry to read about all the troubles on the FML.  I wish everyone could
like one another as they love their fuzzies - the world and the FML would
be a better place.  This list has helped me thru the death of my first
ferret and the wonder of getting three others!  The info, advice and
comfort has been amazing!  Thanks again to all.

Z, Squeeks, Nipper, Tiny and Clyde (who I believe is just over the bridge
playing happily)