From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:15:17 -0800
Hi everyone!

Have not posted in a bit, but Kim has been a slave driver making me work
day and night at the sewing machine.... :)

There are some bedding auctions up on ebay to support the shelter.  You can
search by seller id ferret-fund or simply type in KiSta and hit the search
button from ebay's home page!

I have also posted about 40 non-ferret auctions on yahoo auctions (bit
cheaper to list).  That id is jenphilly or again simply search for KiSta
from yahoo auctions home page.  Never been there??  Go to yahoo.com and
click on the auctions icon in the upper left corner of the page!  We have
everything from some books to clothing, most of which is brand new with
tags!  A great way to support the shelter and save yourself a trip to the
store on something you might need.

Jen