From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:23:14 -0800
Yes, back when we were discussing tattoos... I saw the old battered VW
van from the 'Rising Sun Tattoo Parlor' and said it had to be a sign that
we should have a tattoo artist as part of the Las Vegas event.  Mr. Percy
asked me if my prospective tattoo would say 'Polecat Mama'!

Well now I know it's a sign, because last night we found ourselves behind a
car bearing a bumper sticker from that same tattoo parlor.  Also, I suspect
Mr. Percy has been fixating on my being tattood, because quick like a bunny
he asks if my tattoo is going to say 'Death Before Housework', then goes on
to describe a whole raft of cleaning tools, each brandishing a weapon.  A
broom with a sword, a mop with a gun, etc.  That man has too much free time
on his hands!  I think I'll stick with his original idea - Polecat Mama!

Kouri has received 2 packages this week!  First the Nabisco people sent him
a 6 inch green fabric Grinch for playing the game on the back of a cracker
box.  Then today he received his Smokey Bear Junior Forest Ranger badge for
studying the safety materials that came with a piece of camping equipment.

I've discovered something that seems interesting to me.  Our ferrets have 3
seperate areas, and the 2 groups are rotated from space to space.  They
always seem excited to be in a new space each time they are moved and so
I've thought it was stimulting for them in a good way.  But I've noticed
that when this happens there is always a 'discussion' about who is in
charge, among Kouri, Welly, and Milo.  Actually, only Kouri and Milo
discuss the situation, Welly just goes about his beeswax.  So, in ferret
brains, does my moving them constitute 'disbursal'?  And with each
'disbursal' does hiarchy need to be re-established?  Am I maybe causing
dis-harmony by changing their space?

Georgia - the left coast one...