From:
Meghan L Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:17:47 +1300
Hi everyone, i'm sorry this is not totally ferret related.  My friend
Richard's dog a Rotty X Staffy called Dane (12 years old) had to be put
down last week.  He was a lovely old dog who was so patient with my little
Felicity (ferret) constantly trying to bite his toes.  I was just wondering
if Sandee would be so kind as to hunt down my darling ferret Tiberius who
crossed the bridge just before Christmas, so that he can catch up on all
the goings on from Dane.  It will be nice for them to have each other until
the rest of the clan get there.  Hopefully things will settle down now.
It just seems to be bad news after bad news at the moment.

(If you are wanting to send messages to Richard direct, his email is
[log in to unmask] or I can forward them to him.  For some
reason when he tried to subscribe to the FML it didn't work, so I forward
it to him everyday)

Dooks to all,
Meghan & the fuzzies: Felicity, Savage, Pogo, Stryder & Menolly