From:
Sunny Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 02:18:26 EST
I have received so many e-mails concerning my little Ruffio, all
appreciated so much.  I don't think there is anything else in this world
that could touch my heart as much as these little fellows and gals do.
They sure do know how to wrap you around their fingers or toes.  I have
enjoyed hearing that mine aren't the only little pack rats (teddies under
the couch).  I have told you about the recent wallet incident and the
teddy being pulled under the couch but being to big.  Well, here is one
for the books.

My grandson must have snuck into the kitchen after bedtime for a milk.
He's 4 and I guess he must have left the gallon jug on the floor.  It was
almost empty but here it is midnight and I see this gallon of milk being
drug from the kitchen into the living room by the handle straight to the
couch.  Now I must tell you I am getting old and my eye sight is getting
pretty bad but I could have sworn it was monchici the littlest of the bunch
who is my milk drinker.  She must have had a big thirst.  I will tell you
that if anyone says that I told this story it is a lie, for I placed the
milk back in the refrig. for morning ceral.  My kids would just die.

Night.
Sunny and her clan.