From:
Kim Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:38:04 -0500
HI ALL!!!  Dooks to the fuzzbutts and their peoples!

Does anyone else love animal planet?  I do.  Especially the emergency vet
shows and the stories about people and their pets...but has anyone ever
seen a single ferret on the channel?  I haven't and today wrote to the
producers to tell them how they're alienating a good amount of animal
lovers for not including the third most popular pet!!!  I see iguanas and
chinchillas and rats and snakes - all sorts of pets, but no ferrets.

Can we all get together on this and let these people know that we want to
see ferrets!!!?  Tell them about how much your fuzzbutts mean to you and
how much love and joy they brings us.  Tell them that if they had a show
about ferrets they'd be helping to inform the general public and reduce the
amount of ferrets going into shelters because people just didn't have all
the information when they took a little one home!  Tell them about the
common misconceptions that a program of this type would dispel!  And above
all, tell them that you would watch religiously!!!!

Just a thought.
Kim and the tremendous two, Jerry and Stimy