From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:26:02 -0800
To All Members of the List and Thanks for the Laughs to Lisa.

My shelter ferrets usually lift things from my friends purses, preferring
strange stuff to familiar stuff.

For those of you wanting a Ferret T-Shirt or Ferret SweatShirt or whatever.
I hereby give permission for you to contact me directly and I will send you
a full sized representation of the ferrets on my page.  Be sure the email
address you give me can receive color pictures about 7' by 9" or slightly
larger.  The only one that will click up to full size right now is the one
with R2 and the candy cane.  Just tell me which one you like.  As you can
only transfer to white shirts, don't buy any other color.  Then, you can
print out a T-shirt transfer, using my painting, and voila, you will have
a shirt.  If you tell non-members of the list, please ask them to send a
donation to the shelter.  This freebie is for members only.  I wish I had
more choices ready for you all.  I will send a copyright release for each
one that mails me.  But please, be patient.

I do have 4 ferrets in my little shelter right now.
http://home.earthlink.net/~critterpen/index.html

8 year old Tiquer is helping me 'poot this message and she says to tell you
that boarder Precious is in dire need of a fang removal and her mom cannot
afford the surgery.

There is no catch to this.  I have been helped many times in my 63 years,
and now I would like to spread a little joy of my own.  I am not even
seeking donations (though they would be nice) in return for this.  I like
best the positive posts about the funny things ferrets do.  I live alone
and appreciate a good laugh.  It took me a while to figure out Wolfy's
virtual panties thing.  All I can say, is be prepared, because you are
going to get the most outrageous ones I can design as I owe you a pair
for the story about the catbed wicker top and the exploring ferrets.

With love, Cheryl Nordgulen of Critterpen