From:
christine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:40:10 -0600
Hey guys!

Not a current ferret owner, but have had up to three at one time.  I have a
tattoo of a Medecine Wheel on my left shoulderblade.  I'm actually getting
it redone (a larger, blacker circular pattern over the original) very soon.
I don't know of any tribal ferret tattoos but if anyone hears about one,
let me know!  I will forward anything I come across.  Oh yeah, I also have
seven earrings and a toungue piercing.  I took out my eyebrow ring so I
could be employable within the mass corporate world (the MAN is keepin'
me down!).

Oh yeah, Sandee, say hello to Janice (sable), Puffo (black roan mitt), and
Prospero (chocolate) for me and make sure they're doing okay.  Oh yeah,
Prospero's really a girl but since she was a rescue and had a reaction to
her vaccine and went away before I could re-christen her, she's still
Prospero to me...

Also, if anyone in the NOLA or Mandeville area hears about Byron (blaze
mitt) and Rembrandt (Albino) be sure and snuggle 'em for me.  I think of
them every day, even though they've been with their new home for more than
a year now.

Love to all ferrets and ferret moms and dads!!!!!!

ferrety kisses,
christine