From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:54:44 -0500
Hi all,

Add me to the tattoo list.  I have one little tiny tattoo on my ankle of a
sperm cell.  That was my tester tattoo.  I've always liked that image, so I
had that done to see if I could stand it.  I had it put right on the bone,
so I know I can handle anything else.  I now have a picture of two ferrets
with their tails in a Celtic Knot, a ferret paw, and a fairy that I want
to have placed on me in various spots.  There is also a friend who is
designing me a fairy ferret that I want to get put on as well.

Just as a side note, I also do other "weird" or freak things.  I have
purple hair (which is subject to change to any color at anytime), I have my
nose, tongue, and ears pierced.  (4 times in each ear).  I am looking into
more ornamental piercings, (nothing below the neck though!).  I live in a
retirement community in Florida, and it's amazing to me how many people my
age (25-35) don't approve of my looks or lifestyle while all the little old
people seem to think "To Each His Own".  Most seem to congratulate me on
have the cahones to do this and enjoy myself while I can.

Finally, I also do one other thing that people seem to disapprove of.
I'm a gamer.  I'm new to it, but I am into Dungeons & Dragons now.  My
character is halfling ranger with fairy wings and carries a ferret with
her.  She can talk to all the animals and is especially close to weasels,
skunks, etc.  I get on well with the spiders and bugs, too, because I don't
step on them. :-)  ((For those of you who are SERIOUS D&D players, I can
be a fairy because my DM made up a halfling fairy race called the Tor).

So, I'm just another ferret loving freak of nature! :-)  <<and I like it
that way>>

Take care and dooks, happiness and health to all.

April and the HOODLUMS OF DOOM (Luna, Zeus, Orion, Venus, Hermes, Poseidon,
Eros, Persephone, Sola & Calliope)