From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:29:14 -0600
Hi Everyone,
First I want to say I am glad everything seems to be working out with the
ferret that was kept in the ball.  Good point that no matter how stringent
shelters are with adoption guidelines and screening, people don't come with
guarantees.

Wolfy thanks for the laugh.  I formed a picture in my head of you pulling
the empty, depends deprived little red wagon with the squeaky wheel into
the F.M.L. and speaking to us.  This will now be entered into the official
books as the Wagon Address, to be given on a weekly basis.

Sorry I have no tattoos to report mainly because I am chicken when it comes
to pointy objects and skin.  I turn into Q who is still in the running for
stethoscope destruction at the vets.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective