From:
Melissa Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:01:46 -0500
Dooks to all and lots of healing (((((vibes))))) to all the sick fuzzies
and their hoomins.  What I need to know is, does anyone know where to get
ferret stickers, stationary, or scrapbooking supplies???  I searched the
archives, and though it has been asked several times over the years, I
can't seem to find any answers!  I am looking for stickers in particular,
but any info would be great!  Even if you know a local store in your area,
I would be willing to send you the money for some.  If anyone knows any
place, you may want to post it to the list as well as me ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks!
-M, Bandit, & Goofy