From:
Michael Bork <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:43:21 -0600
Dear FML Community,

I wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself and my furry
family.  My name is Mike, and i live in Illinois.  I have three ferrets;
Natalie, Gidget, and Geoffrey.  They are a joy to have in my life.  Oh,
and my wife is pretty good too (her name is Mary, and she is not as furry
as my babies).

I have had Natalie for almost two years now, and i have had the other two
for almost a year.  I rescued Gidget and Geoffrey from a bad relationship
that was taking it's toll on them.  I am a victim of ferret math, and if i
had my say, I'd have a dozen of them.

I welcome comments and suggestions to any members out ther, about any
ferret topic.  I look forward to talking toy you all.

--Mike, Natalie, Gidget, Geoffrey,
oh and Mary