From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:16:12 -0800
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Impacted Scent Glands and Prolapsed Rectum
>Oliver was eating Totally Ferret just fine until they had all the problems
>with the batches last summer and I've had trouble with my guys not eating
>it since.
>
>Anyone else have trouble with their ferrets not eating TF anymore?

Yes!  I've noticed my kids aren't eating as heartily as they used too.  I
didn't even think it might have something to do with a bad batch of food I
had from TF.  Unfortunately I mix 5 different types of food all at once -
so I'm stuck with 20 lbs of mixed food - This will be the 2nd ruined batch
of food for me.  Each batch costs about $100 -

I may just wean my kids from TF because of it.

Tanya