From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:00:19 -0500
I KNOW one reason we love ferrets so much!  Everyone on this list is a
Big Kid.  Do we join in with the Ferrets...Yay,....do we let them show us
new games....Yay, and don't try to tell me you don't try out everyone's
ferret's games!  There's bowling, fishing, coneheads, bocce ball, spin the
ferret and.....

Some creative person out there should get a list of games, rules (theirs
AND ours) and equipment on a web page so we can check out all the games!
Besides, when I'm feeling a little sad about our losses I can go into the
Ferret Game page and fall off my chair!

I am actually wondering if the fuzzbutts REALLY like to play these games
or do they just humour us because we laugh so hard?

Lynda